Thursday, July 21, 2011

Health from Apricot

About a month ago I was diagnosed with anemia, vitamin D deficiency and tested positive for Borreliosis. I have no idea how it all happened, but strengthening the immune system  and eating beneficially is the only way out of this situation. Therefore I am going to look for anything useful for one's health and energy and I'm happy to share my findings with you.

I'll start with:
 Apricot
Due to high content of iron and potassium, dried apricots are essential to anemia patients and during pregnancy.
Apricot pulp contains up to 27% of sugars, malic acid, citric acid, tartaric acid, pectin, starch, tanning, vitamin C, carotene. But  it is also rich in  sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and iron compounds.
Kuraga is also good in case of circulatory failure and myocardial infarction.
 In addition, 100-150 g of dried apricots a day ensures regular digestion :).
Be careful though if you have diabetes.



No comments:

Post a Comment